Today is exactly 2 years since my first blog post on sqizit.bartletts.id.au. To celebrate, here’s some highlights and history from Sqizit.
- 4 posts on music, including sheet music of my piano composition For Mandie.
- Pretty swirls in Python.
- Some software ideas that I haven’t really spent the time developing.
- Some software ideas which I did spend the time developing.
- A challenge about the role of the Bible in Australian churches.
- Some tips and troubleshooting notes.
- As I’ve mentioned before, Sqizit began its life in April 2009 on Google sites, but in that incarnation it was not a blog.
- In April 2010 I moved Sqizit to WordPress.
- In August 2010 Sqizit’s WordPress host had an extended outage. Following this, I moved Sqizit to a different host and updated the theme to what you see today, in January 2011.
Total posts: 46
Average time between posts: 16.24 days
Post length distribution: 15 short, 24 midlength, 7 long
Most common tags:
- Python: 21
- Programming: 16
- Tools: 10
- Tips: 7
- Trosnoth: 5
- Ubuntu: 5
- Window manager: 5
9 Responses to Happy Birthday Sqizit!