What’s all this?
This month, I’m pygame.org’s inaugural artist in residence! The pygame.org artist residency was created to celebrate the Python arts community. It’s a small grant to support me in my art practice.
In residence where?
On the internet. It’s a virtual artist residency, so throughout the month of October I’ll be residing on the internet.
What art practice?
Game development. I regularly spend time developing Trosnoth (using pygame and Python). Throughout the month of October I’ll be continuing to work on Trosnoth, but I’ll be updating you as I go.
How can I follow along?
This blog is the main place where I’ll post my updates. You can expect:
- four blog articles about Trosnoth as previously announced
- a few special updates on what I’m working on
- you can ask me questions about Trosnoth and I’ll devote some time this month to answering them
- maybe some online alpha testing of the next Trosnoth release — fill out this form if you’d like to join in
- some kind of concluding ‘artist’s exhibition’ at the end of the month — exactly what form this takes is yet to be decided